8.18.2014

#429 How Odd, A Child Molester Does Not Like Being the "Child" in a Molestation

Child molester sues over jailhouse rapes because, amazingly enough, he doesn't like someone else forcing their sexual parts into his orifices. How very odd and, I'll go out on a limb here, the irony is lost on him.

The plaintiff in the case is serving ten years for molesting and raping a child.

If you can't see my fingers right now, they are playing the world's smallest violin. I have zero sympathy for rapists getting some karmic payback. I don't have any belief that they can be rehabilitated, I just rather like them getting a taste of their own medicine.

All of that said, I find it rather interesting that the victim is unnamed and his molester is named, John Markwell, a known felon with a long history of violent sexual offenses, must have been a coincidence that the child rapist got put in with him, I'm sure.

I do know, if I were a judge on the case, it would take me all of five seconds to throw the case out.

Rule #429 is How Odd, A Child Molester Does Not Like Being the "Child" in a Molestation

No comments: